Difference between revisions of "User:Knoken/Snippets"

From Spomenici - Partisan Memorials Wiki
m
m (Serbia)
(2 intermediate revisions by the same user not shown)
Line 32: Line 32:
  
 
* https://web.archive.org/web/20150924023416/http://www.graduzice.org/userfiles/files/istorijskiikulturnispomeniciod1945do1975.pdf, pg 16-19
 
* https://web.archive.org/web/20150924023416/http://www.graduzice.org/userfiles/files/istorijskiikulturnispomeniciod1945do1975.pdf, pg 16-19
** "Both sites where the first companies of the Uzice Partisan Detachment were established in July 1941 are marked with monuments. The monument at the site of the formation of the company "Radoje Maric" is located on one bank in Tatinec above Tito's Uzice, and on the spot where the company "Milos Markovic" was formed on the same day in Jasikovac on Jelova Gora, a monument was erected on July 27, 1969. rail rails, seven feet high."
+
** "Both sites where the first companies of the Uzice Partisan Detachment were established in July 1941 are marked with monuments. The monument at the site of the formation of the company "Radoje Maric" is located on one bank in Tatinec above Tito's Uzice, and on the spot where the company "Milos Markovic" was formed on the same day in Jasikovac on Jelova Gora, a monument was erected on July 27, 1969. rail rails, seven feet high." (pg 15) - The first Uzice company "Radoje Maric" was founded on July 28, 1941 on the Tatinac hill above Uzice in the presence of instructor Mijalkovic. This company numbered about 22 fighters on the day of its establishment. At the beginning of August, she made several diversions in the vicinity of Uzice and then retreated to the campsite southeast of Uzice, on the hill Drežnička gradina. By then, the company had already grown to about 40 fighters. (https://sr.wikipedia.org/sr-el/%D0%9C%D0%B8%D0%BB%D0%B0%D0%BD_%D0%9C%D0%B8%D1%98%D0%B0%D0%BB%D0%BA%D0%BE%D0%B2%D0%B8%D1%9B)
** Along the road from Sevojno to Tito's Uzice a monument dedicated to a partisan guard was erected, made on a large mosaic panel. (pic on page 16)
+
** Along the road from Sevojno to Tito's Uzice a monument dedicated to a partisan guard was erected, made on a large mosaic panel. (pic on page 16). [https://www.google.com/maps/@43.8354118,19.8817613,3a,75y,279.53h,96.81t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1suz8cygoSAUN_IkQeZ_wIKQ!2e0!7i13312!8i6656 Located with streetview]
 
** On the road that goes from Tito's Uzice to Zlatibor, on Bela Zemlja, there is a metal monument, which marks the partisan column.  
 
** On the road that goes from Tito's Uzice to Zlatibor, on Bela Zemlja, there is a metal monument, which marks the partisan column.  
 
** On the Zlatibor road are monuments marking the places where on November 29, 1941, when departing from Uzice, national heroes Dragojlo Dudić and Želimir Đurić were killed. (pic on page 16)
 
** On the Zlatibor road are monuments marking the places where on November 29, 1941, when departing from Uzice, national heroes Dragojlo Dudić and Želimir Đurić were killed. (pic on page 16)

Revision as of 23:53, 13 February 2020

General

Bosnia

Croatia

Montenegro

Serbia

  • https://web.archive.org/web/20150924023416/http://www.graduzice.org/userfiles/files/istorijskiikulturnispomeniciod1945do1975.pdf, pg 16-19
    • "Both sites where the first companies of the Uzice Partisan Detachment were established in July 1941 are marked with monuments. The monument at the site of the formation of the company "Radoje Maric" is located on one bank in Tatinec above Tito's Uzice, and on the spot where the company "Milos Markovic" was formed on the same day in Jasikovac on Jelova Gora, a monument was erected on July 27, 1969. rail rails, seven feet high." (pg 15) - The first Uzice company "Radoje Maric" was founded on July 28, 1941 on the Tatinac hill above Uzice in the presence of instructor Mijalkovic. This company numbered about 22 fighters on the day of its establishment. At the beginning of August, she made several diversions in the vicinity of Uzice and then retreated to the campsite southeast of Uzice, on the hill Drežnička gradina. By then, the company had already grown to about 40 fighters. (https://sr.wikipedia.org/sr-el/%D0%9C%D0%B8%D0%BB%D0%B0%D0%BD_%D0%9C%D0%B8%D1%98%D0%B0%D0%BB%D0%BA%D0%BE%D0%B2%D0%B8%D1%9B)
    • Along the road from Sevojno to Tito's Uzice a monument dedicated to a partisan guard was erected, made on a large mosaic panel. (pic on page 16). Located with streetview
    • On the road that goes from Tito's Uzice to Zlatibor, on Bela Zemlja, there is a metal monument, which marks the partisan column.
    • On the Zlatibor road are monuments marking the places where on November 29, 1941, when departing from Uzice, national heroes Dragojlo Dudić and Želimir Đurić were killed. (pic on page 16)
    • Maksiću, whose name is school. At the end of the road is a memorial fountain with the inscription on the names of 82 killed fighter and victims from this village.
    • Volujac. - There is a memorial fountain in front of the cooperative shop, with the names of 21 fighters and victims. Pic on page 17
    • Gostinica - Memorial - A fountain with a plaque on Batina's water has 18 names of missing soldiers and victims.
    • Zabučje - A memorial to the disappeared fighters for the liberation of Uzice from 1941 was built by the efforts of the villagers on a prominent vantage point.
    • Kremna. - There is a memorial complex next to the co-operative building, which has several features. The plaques inscribed the names of 400 warriors and fighters from two world wars. It was designed by Branko Ignjatović and was discovered on July 7, 1973. The memorial plaque with the names of 93 soldiers and victims of the 1941-1945 war, discovered on March 27, 1952, is on the cooperative building. Pic on page 18
    • Krčagovo - There is a memorial fountain on Medina Hill with the names of 17 missing soldiers and war victims.
    • Lunovo Selo. - At the intersection of roads, there is a memorial fountain with plaques, on which the names of 74 killed the fighter and victims of fascist terror from this and neighboring places. It was designed by Oliver Vučić and was discovered on November 29, 1973.
    • Ravni - Memorial - A plaque on the co-operative home contains 47 names of killed soldiers and war victims. Special memorials were erected in places where Chetniks committed atrocities in two instances.
    • Ribaševina. - At the intersection in the center of the town is a monument to the fighters of the revolution.
    • Sevojno. - In front of the new school building is a special memorial to the fighters of the revolution.