- Note: You can also search by Municipality or Administrative Entities. such as the Districts of Serbia
- Entries are summarized on the embedded maps below for easy searching.
- Markers hold a link to the wiki page.
- Red markers = Major PoI, orange= Medium PoI, yellow= Minor PoI, grey= Trivial PoI or Other
- Question Marks: Missing essential info (see also the map below), stars: visited by author, usually means there's pics :)
- Note that this is manual labor, and might not represent the latest entries.
- The maps are sorted to "region" and the markers for the memorials displayed in each country..
- The density does not represent the actual density, but more the time & effort certain people took to document them & put them on the net.
Missing Info Map
Entries with missing info, such as missing or only roughly estimated location, unclear if WWII, missing picture material and so on.
See Category:Missing Info and its subcategories
- ↑ Author is very much aware of the "Kosovo" situation. The choice was made to order the maps to region, since this "fitted" the geographics the best.
- Includes ruins, monuments definitively not WWII-related, historical stuff not WWII-related, strange architecture, and so on.
- Red/Orange/Yellow/Grey: Monuments not WWII-related. from major to trivial
- Black: Architecture - mostly referring to the typical communist era architecture, includes bus and railway stations, (former) official buildings,
- Greenish: Ruins
- Brown: (older) historical POI including forts, bridges and so on
- White/black: Cemeteries
- Purple: Art & Musea, Musea and objects, such as statues or abstract stuff, and other smaller objects such as fountains, which are not monuments